Sunday, January 27, 2013

Hello, World (Wide Web)

My name is Courtney and I am a Junior year Psychology major at the University of Maryland. I was born in New Hampshire and raised in the suburbs of Philadelphia with my parents, younger sister, and various pets that came and went.

Today, I have many passions in life. Aside from friends and family, I love music, food (both cooking and eating it), tattoos, snowboarding, fashion, art, and movies/TV. My favorite type of music is EDM - specifically dubstep, moomba, and trap. Some of my favorite TV shows are Girls, Sex and the City, Adventure Time, American Horror Story, Weeds, Dexter, and New Girl. Some of my favorite movies are Fight Club, She's the Man, Mr. & Mrs. Smith, Skyfall, Factory Girl, and Austin Powers.

No comments:

Post a Comment